Our vision is to see a culturally and ethnically diverse, growing church where people are continually
- Coming to faith in Christ
- Maturing as disciples
- Influencing every area of Manhattan, Kansas State University and Ft. Riley
- Being sent out to transform culture in other cities and nations
Found people find people. Jesus searches for the lost and broken - people like me and you. He calls us to do the same, first in our own community and also to the ends of the earth.
You can't do life alone. We were made to be part of a team. To live the life God intends for us, we need one another.
Growing people change. If we are following Christ then we are learning and changing. It's not just a one-time decision, but a continual process.
Joined generations go farther. The faith is furthered as each generation takes what it has learned and passes it on. Younger generations need older generations, and older generations need younger generations.
- Empowered people create solutions. The world needs leaders who step up and do the right thing. We aim to help people develop so they can come up with answers to the world's problems.
Our mission is to establish a community of believers who will advance God's reign in every area of life.
We pursue this by helping people become followers of Jesus, grow in relationship with others
and be a part of God's mission on the earth.
All of life is sacred. The earth - all of it - belongs to God. There is no distinction between the "sacred" and the "secular." Every occupation and calling - from engineering to business to parenting - is to help extend God's kingdom in the world.
The Spirit-governed life. We desire to see people led by God and transformed by His Spirit, not "managed" by external constraints.
The Church wins in history. Our attitude about the future is not pessimistic or hopeless. We believe that the kingdoms of this earth are currently becoming the kingdoms of our God and of His Christ, and that the Church is a vital part of this process.
Your calling and destiny are important to us. We want to help people discover who they were created to be, and are committed to giving them opportunities and training to grow in fulfilling their God-given purpose in life.
An expectation to influence others. Every believer is called to be involved in making disciples. We encourage one another in this endeavor.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one eternal, almighty and perfect God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.